Works By Jessica Dall:
- The Bleeding Crowd (2012), a novel from Melage Books
- Grey Areas (2010), a novel from PaperBox Books
- In a Handbasket (2012), a short story from Boxfire Press
- Backspace (2012), a short story in 20 Minute Tales Magazine
- Frankincense (2011), a short story in Sam’s Dot Publishing’s “Shelter of Daylight” Anthology
- Last of the Liars (2011), a short story published in the “Write for Japan” Anthology
- “One Man’s Heaven” (2010) a short story in Sparkbright Magazine
- “The Living Requiem” (2010)a short story in Single Solitary Thought Magazine
- “Counterfeited Sins (2010) a short story on Anotherealm Online
- “99% Right 100% of the Time” (2010) a short story in Autumn Letters eMagazine
- “Gods Laugh” (2009) a short story in Leucrota Press’s “Abaculus III” Anthology.
- “Them” Trying something new: A communal novel through ChainBooks.