Jessica finished her first novel at the age of 15 and she hasn’t stopped writing ever since. In the past few years she has published:
- The Bleeding Crowd (2012), Melange Books
- Grey Areas (2010), PaperBox Books
- “Them” (2011) a communal novel through Chainbooks. First Chapter by Jessica, anyone interested can add on to continue the story at chainbooks.com
- ”In a Handbasket” (2012), Boxfire Press
- “Backspace” (2012), 20 Minute Tales
- “Frankincense” (2011), Sam’s Dot Publishing’s “Shelter of Daylight” Anthology
- “Last of the Liars” (2011), “Write for Japan” Anthology
- “One Man’s Heaven” (2010), Sparkbright Magazine
- “The Living Requiem” (2010), Single Solitary Thought Magazine
- “Counterfeited Sins (2010), Anotherealm Online
- “99% Right 100% of the Time” (2010), Autumn Letters eMagazine
- “Gods Laugh” (2009), Leucrota Press’s “Abaculus III” Anthology.
While in college, she worked as an intern at a small press, quickly rising through the ranks to Acquisitions Editor, where she remained until they unfortunately shut their doors in 2011. Since that time, she has been working freelance, helping writers edit anything and everything–including query letters for when they have their own run-ins with acquisitions editors.
In 2012, Jessica also added Book Reviewer to her long list of literary pursuits, gaining a position with ePublishaBook.com where she currently reads and reviews works of Historical and Literary Fiction from both new and established authors. Authors looking for review are welcome to contact her with proposals at her email, jesskdall(a)gmail.com, through her Twitter account, @JessicaDall, or through Facebook Fan Page, www.facebook.com/jkdall.